Sunday, September 5, 2010

This Sunday: Chosen to Serve


Have you ever wondered what on EARTH it is you're doing here?  You're not alone.  The exciting truth is that God chose you to serve on His behalf.

This Sunday we kick off our two month study on service by taking an honest look at what the Bible says we should be doing with our time here on Earth, and we'll see how it stacks up against the way we actually live our lives.  Bring your Bible, a teachable heart, and a pen to take notes!  Even though it's a holiday weekend, we hope to see you on Sunday!

Also, take a moment to watch Pastor Gregg's Vision Video 2010 and really digest it.  It'll only take 5 minutes out of your day.

1 comment:

Ty Camp said...

I'm really excited about this study. I'm sure there are lots of folks out there who feel called to serve, but don't know exactly what they should be doing. I'm looking forward to some good discussions.